CITBA Palplast offers engineering services for the early level of your projects, whether new equipments or retrofit of existing units. Our expertise in plastic boilermaking makes us a creative partner for the success of our customers :
- Dimension, calculation, simulation of process equipments with Solidworks®
- Simulation, process and equipments optimization
- Material choices
- Detail engineering
CITBA Palplast has over 40 years experience in boilermaking and plastic piping, in various areas : oil&gas, chemical industry, paper, pharma, surface treatment, agrofood, cosmetic, water treatment…
We put this rich experience at the service of our customers, with the specific engineering and manufacturing of complete functional equipments, with boiler-made parts, piping, welding, electricity, automation and instrumentation.
And of course, we’ll be able to supply parts, like vats, storage and retention bins, balloons, evacuation collectors, piping, hoop piping, SVR and epoxy piping, industrial gutters, spray booms, PTFE lining, insulating gaskets, insulating calipers, …
With the strength of CITBA Group, we supply complete functional equipments, with mechanical parts, electricity, automation and instrumentation :
- deodorization tower
- surface treatment units
- demineralisation chains
- air fresheners facilities
- sewage treatment plants of water
- bathtub safety
CITBA Palplast developed a specialized know-how in the field of laboratory and factory ventilation technology :
- ducts and complete networks (shutters, valves, filters)
- aspiring cowls
- linear abstraction
- ventilated cabinets
- fixed and mobile hoods
- fume hoods
CITBA Palplast masters the solutions and the techniques of functional coatings :
- fluidisation powder coating (rilsan)
- laminating on steel and concrete (epoxy, polyester)
- anti-acid paints
- coatings on semi-rigid steel
- Thermoplastics : rigid PVC, semi-rigid, flexible, PPH, PEhd, PVDF, PTFE, PMMA, PETG, polycarbonate, ABS
- Hoop thermoplastics : PVC, PPH, PVDF
- Thermosetting molding contact : polyester, vinylester, époxy
- And also : teflon steel, glass.
Manufacturing processes implemented :
- Cutting, machining, stamping, folding, hot forming
- Sticking, painting, molding contact
- Welding : with torch, with hot air by polyfusion, electrofusion and extrusion
CITBA Palplast installs turnkey equipments.
Our well-trained and experienced staff operates on your industrial site, regardless of its location and its risk level : facilities classified for environmental protection, Seveso lower tier, Seveso upper tier, …
We possess the MASE approval (Management Sécurité Santé Environnement).
CITBA Palplast has a strong customer service, with the determination to satisfy and make our customers succeed.
We offer technical support and maintenance services :
- Main turnaround maintenance shutdowns,
- Preventive maintenance,
- Curative maintenance in case of emergency.
These services are proposed on all the equipments that we deliver, but also on existing units.
Thanks to the strength of CITBA Group, we are able to support and coordinate multi-skills maintenance operations : electricity / instrumentation, general mechanics, plastics and metals welding, equipments hoisting and handling, …
12 avenue Juliot Curie
64148 LONS INDUSPAL CEDEX
Tél : +33 559 322 618
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org